1) A disease or condition such as asthma or parkinson.
For example, sepsis, CAD, HCAP, HAP, hypertension, CHF, atrial fibrillation,
depression, Parkinson’s disease, hyperlipidemia, COPD, asthma, and febrile
2) What prescription and nonprescription medications/therapies
for the treatment of the disease (asthma or parkinson).
3) Discuss monitoring and identify significant adverse
effects and drug-drug interactions,
4) What is the desired outcomes of the pharmacological
agents used in the treatment of the disease (asthma or Parkinson).
5) Determine an appropriate pharmaceutical treatment
plan for the disease or condition.
6) What have to be considerations for various
populations (geriatrics, pediatrics) for asthma or Parkinson.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"