1) A disease or condition such as asthma or parkinson. For example, sepsis, CAD, HCAP, HAP, hypertension, CHF, atrial fibrillation, depression, Parkinson’s disease, hyperlipidemia, COPD, asthma, and febrile neutropenia.
2) What prescription and nonprescription medications/therapies for the treatment of the disease (asthma or parkinson).
3) Discuss monitoring and identify significant adverse effects and drug-drug interactions,
4) What is the desired outcomes of the pharmacological agents used in the treatment of the disease (asthma or Parkinson).
5) Determine an appropriate pharmaceutical treatment plan for the disease or condition.
6) What have to be considerations for various populations (geriatrics, pediatrics) for asthma or Parkinson.